HammRadio Today: 03/30/2006 --
It's a Beautiful Day
3/30/2006 7:40 PM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
What a couple of nice days we've had here in Philadelphia. Hope Springs Eternal they say right? The best part? Golf and Baseball season is FAST approaching! What's New at the ball park? Testing God a good idea?
HammLinks: Weather's Great, How 'bout some links?
What a couple of nice days we've had here in Philadelphia. Hope Springs Eternal they say right? The best part? Golf and Baseball season is FAST approaching!!! So is a return to the concert season. Here's a little idea of how my schedule is shaping up over the next week. I'm going to need a vacation after it I think:
- Sat Night: StellaStar/Editors Concert at Troc
- Sun Day: Phillies
- Monday Day: Phillies
- Tues Night: John Mellencamp Concert in Reading
- Thus Day: Phillies
- Sat Night: John Mellencamp Concert in Atlantic City
- Sun Day: Phillies
And if you think I wrote all that down so people can find me, you are wrong. It's really because, I need to make sure I REMEMBER where I'm supposed to be!!!
- It's three-thirty in the morning. I'm at a Phillies Game. What am I clinging to?
- Phillies send COCKFIGHT DVDs to Season Ticket holders who did not renew their tickets. Accident or a little bit of an irony. "Look, you could not watch our games. Here's an alternative." I just wonder if this means we'll be able to order Tamales at the games, especially now that Geno's has left the building.
- Wait, Geno's is closing it's doors at CBP???
- They are replacing them with Rick's Steaks. Who dat? That's the steak place inside the Reading Terminal. He's the grandson of the original Pat's steaks. Here's what else is NEW at the ball park... NOTE that the Chickie's stand has doubled in size!!!!
- Prayer Healing Fails...
- My buddy Wayne and I have been banking on this Jesus thing working out. I just sent him this e-mail: "Buddha, then?" Is it just me, or maybe it's a good idea not to TEST God??
- Basic at 50?
- There is NO reason to watch Basic Instinct 2. Do you really want to see a 48 year old woman prance around nude? Actually, you can see the UNCENSORED trailer here. And this movie looks HORRIBLE. Shouldn't this be the first Big Budget DIRECT to Skinamax movie ever. At least we won't get to see Michael Douglas' ass. I think a special appearance by Michael Douglas' melting face (NOTE: The beard is keeping his face from falling off)would be a slam dunk move. But alas, nothing. I will say this, when I saw the movie the first time, the hot sex did get my girlfriend at the time all worked up. Of course, it might have been because of all the hot lesbian action. But that's a whole 'nother story.
- Bat Sounds
- Did you ever think to yourself, I wonder if anyone has spent time taking screenshots of EVERY Bam, Pow, Zowie, Crunch, Powie, Splat there was on Batman? Sometimes I believe that the internet was built specifically for this. That and Porn.
- HammRadio.com's suggested On-Line listening Stations
- Pows of the Day:
Midnight Oil "Beds Are Burning" Woxy.com Vintage
Frank Black "Men in Black" Woxy.com Vintage
Ben Folds Five "Song For the Dumped" Woxy.com Vintage
Nada Surf "Popular" Woxy.com Vintage
Leah Andreone "It's Alright, It's Okay" Woxy.com Vintage
Better Than Ezra "Desperately Wanting (Live)" on the iPod