HammRadio Today: 03/09/2006
3/9/2006 11:26 PM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
It's 2006 fellows... And there's a guy out there who wants to eliminate the responsibility of having to pay Child Support.
Male Reproductive Rights????
Roe V. Wade was considered a landmark case for the reproductive rights of women. But there was no corresponding case for men. Well, this guy seems to think he has one. He's a good guy. He wants to shirk his responsibility as a father. And I'm all for it. This will make women think twice before they have sex with us. You get pregnant, babe, well that's your fault, that you wanted all of this.
But seriously, I have no idea where this case is going. There are so many more important types of rights that Fathers/Men should have and don't when it comes to reproduction. In the case of Abortion, the father has NO rights in protecting the unborn fetus. In an adoption, the father doesn't have to relinquish his rights to the child. In many cases, a women will hide a pregnancy from the REAL father, because she's chosen a better guy to raise the child. Where are the rights then?
No, the only rights a man has... is to PAY UP... but if you dare try and get some parental rights or decide YOU want to raise the child as your own, deference always goes to the mother. How about fighting for THOSE rights.
- Ask the Fruitcake Lady
- Is this from the Tonight Show? Because it might be the first thing that was ever funny on that show.
- Hold back on-line downloads?
- Are people even buying CDs anymore? Here's the thing. The sound quality fo a CD is still superior to the iPod and mp3 players. But here's the thing, it probably doesn't matter to our ears. Especially, since we've probably destroyed them from blasting music, going to concerts and viloent wet willie fights.
- Porn Customer List Revealed
- The 41-year-old San Diego man says he allowed a "business partner" to use his credit card on an adult website dedicated to finding resources in Tijuana's red light district, with discussion groups and locations of prostitutes.
- HammRadio.com's suggested On-Line listening Stations
- Pows of the Day:
Eddy Grant "Electric Avenue" Woxy.com Vintage
The Alarm "Blaze of Glory" Woxy.com Vintage
Matthew Sweet "Where do you Get Love" Woxy.com Vintage
Pearl Jam "Jeremy" Woxy.com Vintage
INXS "Don't Change" Woxy.com Vintage