HammRadio Today: 10/14/2005
10/14/2005 6:48 PM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
Another weekend arrives... More content to come... Here are the links today... and my mood hasn't been hit by the rain. Go figure.
HammLinks: Around the Web Today
I'm not exactly sure why we are in the Rainy Season? Is it the hurricanes? Is it normal rain time of year. But for the most part this kind of weather would affect the mood. But for whatever reason it has not affected MY MOOD. Podcasts returned this week. Went to see Foo Fighters/Weezer. And otherwise had a PHENOMENAL week in the personal life.
But alas, it's the weekend, and I'll be in DC for a La Salle football game, which you can listen to here. And we will be back with more on Monday with Proof of Concept #50. We hope, we hope. The Eagles have a bye this weekend, so perhaps I'll be able to spend Sunday updating some content that I have started but not finished. And of course work on the 100 other projects I have going on. According to the Briggs/Myers test. I'm a starter. Just not a finisher. Oh I could tell you stories.
- Ted Rall | Give Democracy the Bird
- This is frightening. And Bush continues to wield power without restraint. Let's hope Congress can reel in Dubya and his plans for Martial Law. Does anyone have that e-mail from way back which stated how Clinton updated FEMA's powers so that he could declare Martial Law? Or am I making this up?
- Terror Hoaxes
- Want to get back at your neighbor for his barking dog? Tell the FBI that the dog is barking because your neighbor has put up electronic monitoring devices to signal a sleeper cell of terrorists. And it's signal resonates at a pitch that only his border collie can hear.
- Sports Guy | NFl Week 6 Preview
- Bring the Kitchen Sink! So all Andy Reid had to figure out was that Parcells was going to bring the Kitchen Sink. Had Parcells thought to bring the Refrigerator, I imagine Reid would have been ready for that.
- Sports Guy | More Cowbell
- West Coast Book Tour and more.
- Sports Guy | From the Mag...
- Sports Guy writes about boxing. Um. Does anyone care about boxing anymore?
- Baseball's Greatest Moments... ON Demand
- This is great, a couple of days ago the Phillies celebrated their 25th anniversary of beating Houston in one of the greatest NLCS of all time. Okay, the NLCS started in 1969. What do you want from me! So I always clicked on the link to pay to watch the 10th inning of Game 5. Then I realized, I have the DVD sitting at home!!!
- No Love for Gregg Easterbrook?
- It seems I have failed to link to the Tuesday Morning Quarterback in the last 2 weeks. Why? Because I have failed to read him!
--NFL.com | TMQ Week 5
--NFL.com | TMQ Week 4
- Pows of the Day:
XTC "Dear God" Woxy.com Vintage
Or Listen to New Music on Woxy.Com