HammRadio Today: 10/03/2005
10/4/2005 6:20 PM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
Well Donovan could be a SuperMan, but I am not. But Bush has made the week start out very interesting with his Supreme Court Nominee.
Gentleman Start Your Blog Engines
Well Bush has done it, he has nominated another friend to a significant post. This time it's a job called the SUPREME COURT!
And yeah... I know I don't have my A$$-Hole of the week nominee up. And there were no podcasts today to boot. I know... I know all that!
- Karen Hughes... Bushes OTHER Right Hand Man.
- Dubya probably needs 2 Right Han Men. This one is a woman.
- What it was Like to be a Philly Sports Fan on Sunday
- Great post on what it was like to be a Philly Sports Fan on Sunday from Philadelphia Weekly. Too Bad I haven't been able to write about it.
- Rich Hofmann | What's next, a sore arm?
- Donovan's heroic efforts yesterday are even more heroic when you just look at the numbers.
- Pows of the Day:
Matthew Sweet "Girlfriend" Woxy.com Vintage
Nada Surf "Popular" Woxy.com Vintage
Pearl Jam "Alive" Woxy.com Vintage
Pixies "Wave of Mutilation" Woxy.com Vintage
Tears for Fears "Mad World" -- Heard the Gary Jules version on C.S.I Woxy.com Vintage