HammRadio Today: 09/26/2005
9/27/2005 2:06 AM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
So you are Nun, huh? Have has anyone given you any suspicious eucharist today? How about a carry on tabernacle?
HammLinks: Around The Web Today
Eagles win... Phillies start the day a game back of Houston. Yeah... it feels like it is going to be a good day! *** Note... Phils lose tonight... F me... ****
- Charlie Weis Made me Cry Harder than Sean Astin
- As my father says, this is the kind of story that makes people go nuts about sports. Is sports more important than life or death? Or is just important enough, to make you forget about the daily pain you are in. No kid should endure what this kid endured. Way to go Charlie Weis for bringing a little happiness to this kid and his family. "Pass Right".
- Chris Rock's new show
- Have you missed Chris Rock's new show? Yes? Well you can download it on-line from Google's Video venture. What else is google up to?
- IRA Disarms, Finally
- A spokesperson for the IRA said, "They May Take our Weapons, but they will never take our Lucky Charms."
- Terrorist Nun?
- I'm a computer guy. I write queries for a living. But if I were to write a query where a last name hit prevents someone from purchasing something, I'd be fired I think. I know we should have a zero tolerance policy, and certainly someone could PRETEND to be a nun. I mean we all saw Nuns on the Run with Eric Idle and Robbie um... the guy from the Harry Potter films. Right, we all saw that movie didin't we?
- Pows of the Day:
Beck "Loser" Woxy.com Vintage
Matthew Sweet "Sick of Myself" Woxy.com Vintage
Seafood "This is Not an Exit" Woxy.Com
HammRadio Today: 9/16/2010 -- Good News In Email... Playoff Tickets Are Coming... Too Soon?
HammRadio Today: 6/21/2010 -- Treasure Discovered In the Margins
Worst Phillie Ever Nominee 2010: Greg Dobbs <del>Chase Utley</del>