HammRadio Today: 06/21/2006 --
Around the Web Today
6/21/2006 11:53 AM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
Did you ever wonder if you could play Rock, Paper, Saddam? Did you even know there was such a thing??? Neither did I!
HammLinks: Around the Web Today
No Preamble, lets get to the links!
- Saddam's on a Hunger strike
- To be honest, I've thought he's kind of looked good during his trial. Saddam's a good looking man. What can I say. An evil bastard. But handsome. Here's a great site, watch Saddam play Rock, Paper, Saddam! Watchout for that Tiger Hand!
- Watch the Borat Movie trailer
- From the guy that gave you Ali G, here is Borat. I don't know how to feel about Sascha Cohen. I still think he's a female figure skater. But sometimes he's um... NOT funny. Sometimes, he's hysterical.
- Howard can hit left Handers?
- OH YES HE CAN!
- Hawaiian School Admissions
- How many times did Conservative RIGHT WING radio say... "we can't have WHITE schools!"
The Santorum flip-flop
- Remember the 80s?
- I actually remember this video. Should I be scarred for life? I DO know I won't turn on a hydrant illegally, though!
- My Space introduces new restrictions
- These restrictions are good. But more will come I'm sure.
- HotChicksWithDouchebags.com: Toothy The Hutt
- If you don't already visit this web site, please do so. IF you have family members who date such sleazoids that make them look like friends of the Gotti-boyz... Well... you must use this site as a resource. Please make sure your sister or daughter is not dating these douchebags.