HammRadio Today: 08/04/2005
8/5/2005 1:59 AM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
Another Sports Guy NBA column. How to vote for the Philly Sports Hall of Fame. And Robert Blakes great idea on how to kill someone.
HammLinks: Around The Web Today
Enter in Article Text
- Journalist dies in Iraq
- It's not just soldiers who die in Iraq. Sometimes you forget with Fox News and this supposed Liberal Media bias, how important a FREE PRESS can be. Let's just hope our corporate culture doesn't create a system, where shutting a journalist up becomes deadly.
- So Blake may have tried to off his OTHER ex-wife?
- Funny she didn't testify to this during the criminal proceedings. I wonder why she would wait until there were proceedings on civil grounds. Is she a liar or not? But I tell you this, Blake this plot, much better than the Bakely plot that's for sure. Way to go with the Fatal Vision type plot. I mean Helter Skelter. I mean Fatal Vision. I mean....
- Nice article on Chipper Jones
- You know with all the chants of Larry, Larry, you kind of forget what kind of guy he is.
- Philly Sports Hall of Fame and the Garry Maddox BBQ
- Nominate your favorite Philly Sports Legend this weekend at Citizens Bank Park. Here's a couple of suggestions. John McAdams and Bob Vetrone.
- Routinization of the American Workforce
- Find your job routine? Unstimulating? Boring, Rote? It just seems that is more profitable to do so.
- Sports Guy | NBA Anchorman Part 1
- Simmons salvages an NBA column with great quotes from ANCHORMAN. Here's where you can search for the Big Foot Line he was talking about.
- 1983 Phillies
- Everything you wanted to know about the 83 Phillies. Okay not everything. But alot. Okay, maybe not a lot. But enough. Right?
- Pows of the Day
Dinosaur Jr. -- "Feel The Pain"
Echobelly -- "King of the Kerb"
James -- "Say Something"