HammRadio Today: 07/15/2005
7/15/2005 6:38 PM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
Karl Rove adding to his A$$-hole of the week nominations. And we have to send back our broadcasting equipment. I'm miserable about that!
Getting the Gas
When Chris Chelios says ?Get the Gas?, he?s not saying the holocaust? he means the gas chamber a TOOL that the United States had used to KILL prisoners. He might as well as said? Electric Chair, the ?needle?, hanged etc? all euphemisms for getting fired.
Plus he's a HOCKEY player! Let's hold him to the same standards as Karl Rove and Bill Maher.
- Rove outs Novak
- That's it Karl, blame the media. That those left wing liberal elitists like Robert Novak. Uh, Wait a minute? It's going to be very tough for Rove not to win A$$-hole of the week.
- A$$-hole of the week nominee: Coach orders kid to injure disabled kid
- I'm pretty sure this guy has a mullet, a porn mustache, and a American Flag T-shirt.
- Rehnquist still holding on
- My buddy Kyle of Lakeside-Park.com says "Boy this guy REALLY hates BUSH!"
- Best Albums of All Time?
- See this is another reason why DEMOCRACY doesn't work. And we should rule with a three person tribunal on ALL matters. Kind of like if you gave the judges MORE power in American Idol.
- "Get the Gas"
- Okay, we're going to hold a HOCKEY player to a standard of political correctness? When he doesn't mean put Bettman, a Jew, into a NAZI gas chamber, but really ANY other State Approved gas chamber. Isn't about time, to let this stuff go? Please.
- Trade Thome?
- The Phillies are thinking about it. Boy was I wrong about him. But can we have someone OTHER than Ed Wade shopping him?
- Poll shows Bush's numbers still bad
- Nothing like being the MOST unpopular president ever. Good times.