HammRadio Today: 12/7/2009 --
When Are You Doing Another Podcast??
12/8/2009 11:02 AM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
People on the streets keep asking me When Are You Doing Another Podcast??
People on the streets keep asking me, "When's the next Podcast?" or "When are we going to hear another PoC?" or "Yo, Cunny, What's up with Proof of Concept?" Everywhere I go. Bars. Delicatessans. Even when I go around to parking meters and add extra quarters so people can have another 7.5 minutes. [Those bastards at the PPA keep putting those Kiosks in to stop me].
All I can offer them is: "Soon. Soon, my friends."
I do know this. If there is another podcast coming. And I feel one is coming shortly. We will definitely be playing this Tiger Woods song.
HammLinks: Around The Web Today
- I should Read Mike Lombardi more.
- I now know that Nick Folk has been costing me points in fantasy. That bastard. Folk not Lombardi.
- Love this story
- The Air Force buys hundreds of PS3s for their chips. Yeah. Sure. I'm sure it has nothing to do with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- UMAGA's death renews interest in the Under 40 contingent
- The fact that Umaga is one of the scariest looking pro wrestlers of all time, shouldn't deter you from understanding the need for pro wrestlers to help themselves get better health care and have more activism in the locker room. 36 is too young to die. No matter what your profession or lifestyle choices are.
- HammRadio.com's suggested On-Line listening Stations
- Pows of the Day:
Public Image Ltd "Rise" Indie 103.1 From LA
Social Distortion "Bad Luck" Indie 103.1 From LA
*** POW OF THE DAY ***