What's Going On? --
Okay... Okay... Playoff Fever is Still Here!
9/27/2007 1:14 PM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
Okay, we're still here. We're 1 game back of the Mets. 1 game back of the Padres. There's all kinds of scenarios that could possibly happen. And yes some of those scenarios include the Phillies making the playoffs!
Hunt for Phillies Red October
Okay, we're still here. We're 1 game back of the Mets. 1 game back of the Padres. There's all kinds of scenarios that could possibly happen. There could be a 3 way, a 4 way, or 5 way. As Pepper Brooks in Dodgeball said, "You Usually pay double for that kind of action".
So that's where we are. 4 games left. a multitude of scenarios could happen. The Phillies have 1 more game with the Braves. And 3 more with the Nats, who just swept the Mets at HOME!!! Winning out is the only the Phillies can give themselves the BEST shot of making the playoffs. The Braves can be eliminated tonight with a Mets or Phillies win. A Phillies win should eliminate their homes of a Wild Card
|NL East Standings as of 9/27/2007|
The Wild Card is still in the Phillies sites as well. But with Arizona faltering and the Rockies coming on. The NL West division race is still in play which increases the options for the playoff scenarios. It's everything MLB wanted and more with the extra division and the Wild Card scenario.
|Standings as of 9/27/2007|
According to these Playoff scenarios as they stand today. The Phillies do not have a great shot at making it. I don't know about that yet. I know I'll be at the game tonight. And I can't wait!
- Proof of Concept # 134 (32kbps)
- -- 13mb -- 64 min -- Phillies, Cramps, Dreams, Race
- Proof of Concept # 133 (32kbps)
- -- 16mb -- 68 min -- Phillies, PETA, Summer Tivo, Jumbo Squid
- Proof of Concept # 132 (32kbps)
- -- 17mb -- 70 min -- Wild and the Wacky, Alec Baldwin Father of the Year
- Proof of Concept # 131 (32kbps)
- -- 16mb -- 65 min -- Phillies Opening Day
- Proof of Concept # 130 (32kbps)
- -- 20mb -- 81 min -- NSFW: Steak and BJ day, Rant From the Road, Worst Cover Songs
- Proof of Concept # 129 (32kbps)
- -- 17mb -- 73 min -- Al Gore, UPS Rant, Lassie
- Proof of Concept # 128 (32kbps)
- -- 19mb -- 80 min -- Lent, WDRE Tribute, James Brown and Anna Nicole Burial Plans
- Proof of Concept # 126 (32kbps)
- -- 23mb -- 96 min -- Christmas Eve Holiday Special featuring Festivus, George Bailey and a sick Santa.
267-828-0112. Leave message after second beep.
ProofOfConcept at hammradio.com
Just Click The Arrow and Play! (NOTE: will play the MOST recent Podcast!)
Wanna Chat about anything you read here? To start chatting click here!.
-- Mike Cunningham, HammRadio.com