HammRadio Today: 08/11/2006 --
I Love Spam... The E-mail not the Meat-like Food Product
8/11/2006 7:09 PM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
I love spam. Even if it's in the form of an Instant Message. It's good for all of us. Even if it calls me a big, hairy man. I am, sorta.
I love spam. All kinds of spam. It makes me feel good to be a man. Especially, a big-fat-hairy man. I've just been waiting for a woman to appreciate me. And anita13209751098475091824509182374018927340189274 is just that woman.
I\'m looking for a ?big-fat-hairy-man? to make me his woman, I\'m sick and tired of twinks, send me an email
Oh, I'll be sending her an e-mail. I hope it's a girl. Because I was SURE that the term "twink" was used in the homosexual community. Well, crossing fingers it's a girl. And she's from a non-eastern bloc country. And has all her teeth. Okay, 85 per cent at least.
HammLinks: Around The Web Today
- Sports Guy review of Invincible (And other Summer Movies
- From Simmons: "In the meantime, I urge every Philly sports fan to see this movie -- you'll love the old Eagles footage, you'll love the scenes of Philly fans doing the whole down-in-the-dumps-at-a-bar thing, you'll love the footage of the city, and you even get a happy ending for once. Enjoy." That's all I need to know.
- The Onion: Grief Counselor's Date Ruined
- Phenomenal Quote: "While it?s just a hypothesis, there?s a possibility that if both parents had paid more attention to their son, I would be getting laid right now."
- Daily News discuss the war on terror and the latest from cheney and bush
- It's shocking but Bush and Cheney continue to try and make political hay over the latest terrorist crisis. This time calling the Democratic voters of Connecticut who didn't vote Lieberman as sympathizers with "Al Qaeda-types". How long before these guys are out of office???
- Should McGwire go into the Hall of Fame???
- Well, in this humble blogger's opinion No. Big Mac moved me to the tears the day he broke Roger Maris home run streak. I recall being at work late at night, watching a CBS Sportsline GameCenter version of the game. I recall printingout the screen... "HomeRun!" it said. Number 62. Unfortunately, that number and that night no longer holds significance. Once McGwire said that he will not talk about the past. His numbers and his past were erased from my memory.
- HammRadio.com's suggested On-Line listening Stations
- Pows of the Day:
The Alarm "68 Guns" Woxy.com Vintage
The Dambuilders "Shrine" Woxy.com Vintage