HammRadio Today: 06/30/2005
7/1/2005 2:29 AM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
Who could criticize Jeremy Roenick and STILL be an A$$-hole of the week contender? Tom Cruise? Guess again. And is Dave Foley Awesome-O or Hammradio?
HammLinks: Around The Web Today
Today, I'm a little around the map, going after Jason Whitlock and his inane arguments about Jeremy Roenick, to bashing Bush again, to giving a shout out to Dave Foley. Seriously? Do you think we look alike?
- A$$-hole of the week nominee: Jason Whitlock... More Like Jason Whit-less
- Look I'm not saying what Jeremy Roenick said was right. In fact, he's a nominee for A$$-hole of the week too. All I'm saying is that Jason Whitlock is INCORRECT when he says that sports fans aren't jealous of athletes. Certainly, for Mr. Whitlock, who's obviously athletic body made him a great college lineman, and being surrounded by these sycophants, he probably isn't jealous. But don't speak for the fans. Because every single one of them, wish they were Kobe or Shaq or Bonds or Pedro or ARod or Jeter or Vick Or T.O. or Lemieux or Jordan. Christ, they'd even be David Beckham, Mario Mendoza, and Jeff Feagles. No Whitlock, you are complete wrong, and a nominee for A$$-hole of the week.
- Right Wing Conservatives at it again.
- Okay we got it, you hate Clinton, you hate the gays and you are F'N stupid. Great we got it. It has got SO damn tiring to hear the Right Wing Conservatives cry about how they don't get enough media attention and they don't get any respect and how no one at work is as smart as them. Now they have to go pick on a sixth graders project to push their unchristian agenda? If Lincoln's head wasn't frozen and sitting in the the Voyager 1 satellite, he would be rolling in his grave.
- AWESOME-O is AWESOME-O
- Eric Cartman could very well be the most evil television character EVER. Seriously, ever. This is a transcript of classic episode.
- New Iranian President a hostage taker?
- That's alright Iran, we'll forgive you for this one. Heck our president is a recovering alcoholic, his wife killed her boyfriend with her car, and he sent 1700 men and women to die for constantly changing reasons. To keep Saddam from using his WMDs? To Keep Terrorists from using Saddam's WMDs? To making a democratic state to show the middle east a taste of Freedom? To take the battle to the terrorist for ONE last stand. I won't even go into, that it was Bush Sr. who negotiated the hostages deal. I wonder who HE might have talked to with the kidnappers???
- Dave Foley... NewsRadio ruined his career?
- I know, I know, I know what you are thinking. Who's Dave Foley? Oh, yeah he's the guy you just said looked like you.
HammRadio Today: 9/16/2010 -- Good News In Email... Playoff Tickets Are Coming... Too Soon?
HammRadio Today: 6/21/2010 -- Treasure Discovered In the Margins
Worst Phillie Ever Nominee 2010: Greg Dobbs <del>Chase Utley</del>