What's Goin On?: Proof of Concept Podcast #63
12/1/2005 2:09 PM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
We're back after a week off. We brought back a little cold. How do I sound??? We go over the holiday, the news, and so much more.
Proof of Concept #63
Is it wrong to respond to a craigslist posting of a double amputee??? I don't know? I just don't know. Answer that question and see if Cartman can get Kyle's gold all today on the latest Proof of Concept!
- Proof of Concept # 63 (32kbps)
- -- 17 mb --New Holiday Traditions, Gold, An Amputee Personal Ad and More...
- Proof of Concept # 62 (32kbps)
- -- 16 mb --Terrell Owens, Ted Kennedy, Steve Irwin and yes, PB and J Time.
- Proof of Concept # 61 (32kbps)
- -- 16 mb --It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time, Peanut Butter Jelly Time. Time to Pullout???
- Proof of Concept # 60 (32kbps)
- -- 21 mb --Wild and the Wacky, Chris Rock, David Cross, An Apology to People Magazine, Club Kama Sutra.
- Proof of Concept # 59 (32kbps)
- -- 17 mb --Interview with Mike Cunningham, Apology to Mac, Michael Jackson and Saddam Hussein.
- Proof of Concept # 58 (32kbps)
- -- 15 mb --Oil profiteering, Andy Reid checks in, and bad impressions abound.
267-828-0112. Leave message after second beep.
ProofOfConcept at hammradio.com
Just Click The Arrow and Play! (NOTE: will play the MOST recent Podcast!)
Wanna Chat about anything you read here? To start chatting click here!.
-- Mike Cunningham, HammRadio.com