When Will the Apes Revolt?? --
When the Chimps Strap on a Tool Belt for This Old Treehouse
6/4/2009 6:06 PM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
Look I don't know how more clear we can be here at hammradio.com. But the entire simian race... gorillas, monkeys and chimps are preparing a revolution. It's coming soon. And some of these guys have learned rock warfare.
Chimps are in the Stone Age
I know you've heard me beat the drum of the simian revolution before. You continue to NOT believe me. You want to continue to fight the War on Terrorism. You somehow care more about North Korea or Iran's lingering nuclear threat. But I'm here to warn you, the monkey threat is real.
Case in point. They are learning to use tools. These are stone age level tools, to help with eating termites. And now we find the toolkit has extended to Honey. According to researchers this is a natural part of evolution. And after eating Loukoumades at a Greek festival last night, we're talking it's a matter of time before these chimps are deep frying batter into balls!
And once these Chimps can reward themselves with dessert. There's no telling what they can achieve. That's why we are raising the Monkey threat levels to Elevated "Risk of Monkey Knife Fighting"
- Proof of Concept # 149(32kbps)
- -- 14.5mb -- 55min -- Tiger Woods, ScarJo, Idol, Lesbians, Fast and Furious
- Proof of Concept # 148(32kbps)
- -- 17.9mb -- 66min -- St. Patrick, Uncle Seamus, Irish, Ron Silver, Philly Mag
- Proof of Concept # 147 (32kbps)
- -- 18.9mb -- 80min -- Hulk Hogan, Anna Nicole, Sixers, Wild and Wacky, Chris Brown, Rihanna
- Proof of Concept # 146 (32kbps)
- -- 13.6mb -- 59min -- U2, Verne Gagne, Wild and Wacky, Tom and Gisele
- Proof of Concept # 145 (32kbps)
- -- 12.2mb -- 53min -- Friday 13th, Valentine's Day, Pomegranate Phone Triggers War with Canada?
- Proof of Concept # 144 (32kbps)
- -- 12.3mb -- 54min -- Obama Impression, Batman For Governor, Wild and Wacky, Michael Jackson
- Proof of Concept # 143 (32kbps)
- -- 10.8mb -- 47min -- NSFW: Christian Bale Super Bowl Ad, Buddy Holly
- Proof of Concept # 142 (32kbps)
- -- 11.6mb -- 50min -- Food Expiration Dates, Exxon, Wild & Wacky
- Proof of Concept # 141 (32kbps)
- -- 11.7mb -- 51min -- Inaugaration, Red Light Cameras, Hogan Apology, Star Trek Ashes
- Proof of Concept # 140 (32kbps)
- -- 14mb -- 60min -- Phillies/Eagles, Obama, Kelli McCarty, Hulk Hogan
- Proof of Concept # 139 (32kbps)
- -- 14mb -- 56min -- New Niece, Catholic Aliens, Songs about Georgia, Gay Marriage
- Proof of Concept # 138 (32kbps)
- -- 10mb -- 44min -- St. Patty's Day, Irish music, Uncle Seamus, Paul McCartney
- Proof of Concept # 137 (32kbps)
- -- 16mb -- 69min -- Brit and KFed, Tax Rebate Wish List, Wild and Wacky
- Proof of Concept # 136 (32kbps)
- -- 15mb -- 66 min -- Phillies, Larry Craig, Kevin Federline, Wild and Wacky
- Proof of Concept # 135 (32kbps)
- -- 14mb -- 60 min -- Phillies, Playoff Beards, Tug McGraw Memories
- Proof of Concept # 134 (32kbps)
- -- 13mb -- 64 min -- Phillies, Cramps, Dreams, Race
- Proof of Concept # 133 (32kbps)
- -- 16mb -- 68 min -- Phillies, PETA, Summer Tivo, Jumbo Squid
267-828-0112. Leave message after second beep.
ProofOfConcept at hammradio.com
Just Click The Arrow and Play! (NOTE: will play the MOST recent Podcast!)
Wanna Chat about anything you read here? To start chatting click here!.
-- Mike Cunningham, HammRadio.com