HammRadio Today: 5/21/2009 --
Real Life Dukes of Hazzard
5/21/2009 6:05 PM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
Because this story paints a picture of a wacky white family who used to moonshine but now run Mexican Marijuana to a rural town in Georgia. Boss Hogg, no comment.
My buddy Kyle calls this the most racist article ever.. It just might be. Because this story paints a picture of a wacky white family who used to moonshine but now run Mexican Marijuana to a rural town in Georgia.
Just sounds really familiar is all.
Unfortunately, Boss Hogg was unavailable for comment.
HammLinks: Around The Web Today
- Hard to Believe, Harry, 20 Years
- The recent passing of Harry Kalas makes you appreciate these memories better. Schmidt's retirement was devastating for me as a not quite 16 year old kid. It was the first time (that I can think of) that my youth was tested and reminded that youth was not forever. My favorite player would not be play again. Richie Ashburn in an archive on philly.com gives a players perspective to Schmidty's retirement. It's amazing how the reaction of the players was not much different from the fans. Certainly this fans.
- Gitmo: Obama-Cheney cage match
- Methinks Obama is going to win this one.
- Teacher Sleeps with Student, Sells Christian Music
- I'm not sure how this story could have possibly gotten hotter. Maybe if she had Sarah Palin glasses. Her music however, is not quite as good as Faith Plus One. It's a shame however... she's a mother of 3. Terrible story.
- RSS is dead
- so is podcasting. I think the point of the article is that twitter is where it's at. this article is a little off base. RSS is a tool. It'snot going anywhere. Twitter on the other hand
- HammRadio.com's suggested On-Line listening Stations
- Pows of the Day:
*** POW OF THE DAY ***