HammRadio Today: 5/13/2009 --
Solving Jon and Kate Make 8's problem
5/13/2009 7:09 PM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
Jerry Maguire wrote a mission statement. I might have just advocated murder. I'm not really sure what's going on here. But I'm pretty sure one of them is a joke.
Jon and Kate from Jon and Kate make 8 on TLC or whatever it's called are having very public marital problems. I've never watched the show that I recall, but from what I hear Kate is a shrew and Jon is potentially a battered husband. Jon has been in the news for running around on Kate supposedly. And now there are reports that Kate is having an affair with her bodyguard. It is all so unseemly but makes me wonder, who's watching the kids? The grip? The Best Boy? Someone from Craft Services??
Anyway, I have a solution to the whole problem for one of them. And if anyone ever read my blog they would would be sending me letters. I like to call this solution the Berks County Loophole. It seems in Berks County, you can accidentally kill your husband while attempting to kill yourself. AND the DA will not charge you with a crime! How bout that!
Look I'm not advocating murdering anyone. But if Jon or Kate wanted to end this madness... this little Berks County loophole would do just fine.
HammLinks: Around The Web Today
- Cameron Crowe Makes List, Avoids mentioning any of his films
- Come on Crowe. I get it... but you have had some of the greatest music moments in films of all time. Cusack. Gabriel. Boom Box. Does that ring a bell? Bus. Hudson. elton John. Should I continue??? Of course we won't mention that a Cameron Crowe film caused the worst moment in music/film history with the disaster of Bruce's Secret garden with the Jerry Maguire dialogue mixed in. Still this is a good list. I'd like to make my own someday. But I'm lazy. Here's another place that Crowe uses music, it's so subtle, but it's right god damn there.
- Christine Flowers Sponsors Torture.
- And clearly misinterprets a quote from an Admiral that she thinks supports her cause. Laughable.
- Shanna Moakler. Top Pageant Official.
- I don't know why that made me laugh.
- The Sports And Gladwell Email Back and Forth
- If you didn't think two guys could talk more about basketball, here's part 2 and part 3
- The Secret is out
- The GOP is going to let the Conservatives take them down. Oh well.
- HammRadio.com's suggested On-Line listening Stations
- Pows of the Day:
*** POW OF THE DAY ***