What's Goin On?: Proof of Concept Podcast #60
11/18/2005 4:40 PM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
2 days in a row and an hour and a half show? Are you kidding me? Wait a minute, do you interview yourself? Wait a minute who am I talking to here?
Proof of Concept #60
Yes, another show. 2 days in a row! I know. Well it is the Wild and the Wacky, so we have some bits by David Cross and Chris Rock. Also, I rehash a story about how I'm a good samaritan. Okay, let's just say an OKAY samaritan. Warning: Foul Language
267-828-0112. Leave message after second beep.
ProofOfConcept at hammradio.com
- Proof of Concept # 60 (32kbps)
- -- 21 mb --Wild and the Wacky, Chris Rock, David Cross, An Apology to People Magazine, Club Kama Sutra.
- Proof of Concept # 59 (32kbps)
- -- 17 mb --Interview with Mike Cunningham, Apology to Mac, Michael Jackson and Saddam Hussein.
- Proof of Concept # 58 (32kbps)
- -- 15 mb --Oil profiteering, Andy Reid checks in, and bad impressions abound.
- Proof of Concept # 57 (32kbps)
- -- 15 mb --Want to become Saddam's lawyer? And Kate Heburn or Tara Reid, who you got?
- Proof of Concept # 56 (32kbps)
- -- 15 mb --CIA Leak and the Philadelphia Eagles? Judge Ito For the Supreme Court?
- Proof of Concept # 55 (32kbps)
- -- 15 mb -- Wild & Wacky, Celebrity Jeopardy, Mr. Sulu, Stressed out Dogs
Just Click The Arrow and Play! (NOTE: will play the MOST recent Podcast!)
Wanna Chat about anything you read here? To start chatting click here!.
-- Mike Cunningham, HammRadio.com