HammRadio Today: 03/02/2006
3/2/2006 9:25 PM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
What is the tipping point of HammRadio.com? When will we explode? Is it when we start offering FREE PORN??? Or Reveal our secret sex tape with Jamie Lee Curtis and Boz Scagg?
HammLinks: Around the Web Today
No preamble! Let's just get to the Links today.
- Conlin | King of the World
- Phillies fans are still pissed about the Harry Kalas/Chris Wheeler situation.
- Sports Guy on Poker
- I haven't gotten into the whole Poker phenomenon. Although I did win a big hand on New Years Eve. Go ME!
- Sports Guy chats with Gladwell
- Two of my favorite writers face off! If only they could get that guy who writes the Berenstain Bears.
- Don't Rob This Guy
- Remember that professor who was pissed about his laptop? Well check out this grocery store owner who uses some Kung Fu and a Camera Cell Phone to apprehend a robber.
- Should we bomb the Russians?
- So the KGB might have tried to Assassinate Pope John Paul 2. What's up with that?? If we had found this out back in 81, would we have bombed Russia??? Gotta think we might.
- Joeaux Noel
- A Cease Fire for Christmas. I might like this.
- Movie Trailer | The Sentinel
- Keifer Sutherland as Federal Agent. Trying to prevent an Assassination. Sound familiar? Me too.
- Chappelle gives a reason why might have gone nuts.
- Chappelle gives a rundown to what people say to him in front of his children.
- I'm into you Mix Tape
- The Post Show is very popular. I think. But this is kinda funny. I wish I was funny. Wait a minute... I AM FUNNY.
- Searchable Calvin and Hobbes Database
- I could spend hours with this. Enter in any keyword and you have Calvin and Hobbes cartoons. AND NO if you type in Jeff Gordon or Dale Earnhardt, Jr you don't get Calvin urinating on a number. I tried.