What's Goin On?: Proof of Concept Podcast #56
11/1/2005 12:54 PM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
We take the day off for Halloween, but not for a holy day of obligation? Oh, what is a lapsed Catholic going to do? Talk about Dicks of course. Dick Cheney...
Proof of Concept #56
I'm 32... but sometimes I feel like I'm 12. Dick jokes... Today's show all about Dick jokes. But for some reason we leave out Dick Grayson, Dick York, and Dick Sargeant. Hmmm. Now that Judge Alito has been nominated for the Supreme Court, it brought to mind another Ito that would have been a great Supreme Court Judge. Judge Ito. Okay, that was purely for selfish reasons. Can you imagine the influence Clarence Thomas would have on Ito? It'd be awesome.
267-828-0112. Leave message after second beep.
ProofOfConcept at hammradio.com
- Proof of Concept # 56 (32kbps)
- -- 15 mb --CIA Leak and the Philadelphia Eagles? Judge Ito For the Supreme Court?
- Proof of Concept # 55 (32kbps)
- -- 15 mb -- Wild & Wacky, Celebrity Jeopardy, Mr. Sulu, Stressed out Dogs
- Proof of Concept # 54 (32kbps)
- -- 15 mb -- Lobbying To Replace Stern
- Proof of Concept # 53 (32kbps)
- -- 15 mb -- Wild and the Wacky, Mariano and Delay.
- Proof of Concept # 52 (32kbps)
- -- 15 mb -- Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Orange Lights?
- Proof of Concept # 51 (32kbps)
- -- 15 mb -- Barbara Bush causes Astros Collapse.
Just Click The Arrow and Play! (NOTE: will play the MOST recent Podcast!)
Wanna Chat about anything you read here? To start chatting click here!.
-- Mike Cunningham, HammRadio.com