HammRadio Today: 04/13/2005
4/14/2005 10:35 AM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
Why does Winston Churchill have a statue in New Orleans? Not quite sure. But I do know that the Fez-tival is back with Garbage and Interpol. We'll see if we'll be going.
HammLinks: Around the Web Today
I'll be going down to New Orleans at the end of this month. And one of the odder sites is a huge statue to Winston Churchill. My friend Beer-z called him a bumbling idiot. I'm not sure if he was joking. But check out this great link to listen and read to Churchill's speeches.
- Churchill Interactive
- Bernard Hopkins... Nice story on the champ going back to Graterford Prison where he spent 5 years of his life. Not quite Shawshank Redemption which I stayed up to watch last night, but gripping all the same.
- Sports Guy -- More Cowbell, How did the Red Sox screw up opening day?
- Deadwood vs. NYPD Blue
- Fez-tival is Back. Even though Y100 is only on the Net. Interpol... Garbage... and more.
- Windows Progression... Okay... you might not be able to read it... but check out the pics of Windows 1.0 and 2.0!!!
- Another History of Windows