What's Going On? --
Merv Griffin Wants His Set Back
8/13/2007 6:04 PM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
Merv Griffin the television legend, the producer of such shows as Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune has left the earth. And he wants his TV Set Back.
Merv Griffin, 82, Dead
In one of the funniest episodes ever, "Merv Griffin Show" from Season 9 on Seinfeld [Order Season 8 NOW on DVD], Kramer finds the set of the television show in a dumpster and sets it up in his house. Hilarity ensues as Kramer sticks to his format, eats chips during commercial breaks and brings in celebrity guests.
Seinfeld: Watch The Merv Griffin Show
- Proof of Concept # 134 (32kbps)
- -- 13mb -- 64 min -- Phillies, Cramps, Dreams, Race
- Proof of Concept # 133 (32kbps)
- -- 16mb -- 68 min -- Phillies, PETA, Summer Tivo, Jumbo Squid
- Proof of Concept # 132 (32kbps)
- -- 17mb -- 70 min -- Wild and the Wacky, Alec Baldwin Father of the Year
- Proof of Concept # 131 (32kbps)
- -- 16mb -- 65 min -- Phillies Opening Day
- Proof of Concept # 130 (32kbps)
- -- 20mb -- 81 min -- NSFW: Steak and BJ day, Rant From the Road, Worst Cover Songs
- Proof of Concept # 129 (32kbps)
- -- 17mb -- 73 min -- Al Gore, UPS Rant, Lassie
- Proof of Concept # 128 (32kbps)
- -- 19mb -- 80 min -- Lent, WDRE Tribute, James Brown and Anna Nicole Burial Plans
- Proof of Concept # 126 (32kbps)
- -- 23mb -- 96 min -- Christmas Eve Holiday Special featuring Festivus, George Bailey and a sick Santa.
267-828-0112. Leave message after second beep.
ProofOfConcept at hammradio.com
Just Click The Arrow and Play! (NOTE: will play the MOST recent Podcast!)
Wanna Chat about anything you read here? To start chatting click here!.
-- Mike Cunningham, HammRadio.com