What's Going On --
Day 1: FatBlog, I lost 7.5 pounds overnight
6/15/2007 4:20 PM
Byline: Mike Cunningham
I was instructed to tap the scale with my foot, wait for the triple zeroes and get on the scale. The shock and horror of what I saw, I could not contain. 225 Pounds. But overnight, I lost 7.5 pounds. Read how!
Me Lose 7.5 Pounds? That's Unpossible
Believe it. I lost 7.5 pounds over night. Before going to bed at girlfriends house, after she cooked me alovely dinner of Steak, potatoes and Asparagus. I even had this fantastic appetizer and post-petizer of Greek Bruschetta [Recipe Witheld until copywritten], I tried out her brand new scale. Jumped on, and I received an Error Message. It was digital.
I was instructed to tap the scale with my foot, wait for the triple zeroes and get on the scale. The shock and horror of what I saw, I could not contain. 225 Pounds.
I repeat, 225 POUNDS
This was about 10 pounds heavier than I thought I was. I haven't been on a scale in a while however, so it really could have been anything. So I did what any other person would do when given horrible, depressing news. Go to sleep. Early. Normally, I don't go to bed until like 1 or 2 in the morning. It was 11pm. I was toast. And I went to sleep.
In the middle of the night I woke out of a nightmare? Perhaps. But my leg tightened up. From the stress? I felt the urge to go to the bathroom. I jumped out of the bed as my leg cramped up and ran to the bathroom. I urinated and fell back to sleep. The alarm screamed later and I still refused to get out of bed. Finally, I went back to the bathroom where the horror from the night before started. And I tapped the digital scale. Waited for the trip zeroes. Stepped on, naked. 217.5.
I repeat 217.5 pounds.
There you have it folks, that's my guide to losing 7.5 pounds overnight. So we're starting a fatblog here. They seem to be the hip new thing. And I'll keep you up to date on my magical weightloss.
- Proof of Concept # 132 (32kbps)
- -- 17mb -- 70 min -- Wild and the Wacky, Alec Baldwin Father of the Year
- Proof of Concept # 131 (32kbps)
- -- 16mb -- 65 min -- Phillies Opening Day
- Proof of Concept # 130 (32kbps)
- -- 20mb -- 81 min -- NSFW: Steak and BJ day, Rant From the Road, Worst Cover Songs
- Proof of Concept # 129 (32kbps)
- -- 17mb -- 73 min -- Al Gore, UPS Rant, Lassie
- Proof of Concept # 128 (32kbps)
- -- 19mb -- 80 min -- Lent, WDRE Tribute, James Brown and Anna Nicole Burial Plans
- Proof of Concept # 126 (32kbps)
- -- 23mb -- 96 min -- Christmas Eve Holiday Special featuring Festivus, George Bailey and a sick Santa.
267-828-0112. Leave message after second beep.
ProofOfConcept at hammradio.com
Just Click The Arrow and Play! (NOTE: will play the MOST recent Podcast!)
Wanna Chat about anything you read here? To start chatting click here!.
-- Mike Cunningham, HammRadio.com